The second half of 2017 was full of connections that brought people together to build a prosperous Ukraine. Here is a list of just a few highlights. Please help to keep this working going into 2018. Donate now.Your contribution makes a difference.
- The Co-Pilot Project completed a 3-month mission trip to Ukraine and announced a partnership with Rutgers Medical School
- Over 100 people participated in the Razom Annual Meeting which included networking and a discussion about contemporary Ukraine (The photo above is from the Speed Friending session at the meeting.)
- Razom volunteers performed on stage at the Speak Up Rise Up Storytelling Festival in New York City
- Slava Vakarchuk and Olya Yarichkivska spoke about how to strengthen leaders in Ukraine through education #RazomThink
- Activists-turned-bureaucrats-turned-activists Yulia Marushevska, Solomia Bobrovska and Lyuba Shipovich shared experiences of working as reformers in Ukraine
- Volunteers launched a new program to send students around Ukraine to participate in academic olympiads #RazomTicket
- Students from the Bronx visited the East Village to learn about Ukraine and activism
- Razomers guest taught a graduate school class at the School of International Training about activism for students from around the world including Burma, Brazil, Chile, Guinea, Yemen, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Rwanda, Afghanistan, and across the US including Massachusetts, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Connecticut, New Hampshire
- Volunteer software engineers worked with the Ukrainian Consulate to create a GovTech tool to streamline the passport renewal process for citizens of Ukraine in the US
- Hundreds of people stepped up and raised money for Razom Partners including Starshij Brat, Buduyemo Ukrainu Razom, MathOlymp, Hromadske Radio and more
Thanks to your support, Razom volunteers made a lasting impact in 2017. Let’s keep working together. Help our grassroots organization grow even stronger. Please make a year-end contribution today.